Knowing these 7 things will help prevent plumbing problems from escalating. Listen as Benjamin Franklin Plumbing’s Field Supervisor, Dan C., shares with us what every homeowner should know.
- Where the main water supply shut off is.
- Where the water heater shut off is.
- Why water conservation is important.
- Chlorine tablets are harmful to your plumbing.
- Supply tube wear and tear.
- Have a professionally trained plumber take care of your plumbing problems.
- Plungers can damage your plumbing.