Employment Type: Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing executive level administrative assistance to the Executive team.
- Creates, prepares and distributes documents and presentations generated in MS Office.
- Obtains basic concepts and develops creative, well communicated Power Point presentations.
- Prepares high-level written correspondence from transcribed notes.
- Gathers required information from multiple sources and assembles daily reports in Excel and other databases.
- Interacts regularly with associates from Sarasota office and field offices.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, offsite meetings and events as required.
- Maintains calendars and schedules appointments.
- Completes executive expense reports as necessary.
- Prepares mailings as directed.
- Works together with other staff on the completion of common projects as directed.
- Answers calls at the front desk switchboard during Receptionist breaks and absences.
MINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Must have outstanding MS Office skills including Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Must have prior experience working with senior level Executives.
- Must have ability to interact and communicate professionally with individuals at a senior level.
- Must have strong, proven multi-tasking, prioritization skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent proofreading skills.
- Must present a neat, professional appearance.
- Must be able to travel periodically as needed.
- Must have advanced administrative/secretarial training/education or equivalent experience.
- Strong skills and training/prior experience with Microsoft Office software.