Employment Type: Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Manager is a professional member of franchise team. This individual is responsible for the management of all areas of the financial and accounting operations which includes accurate and timely reporting of financial reporting. This individual is also directly responsible for internal controls, policies, processes and procedures. The Administrative Manager is responsible for planning and organizing the activities of the accounting operations to include budgeting, performing month?end close, assessment of proper revenue recognition, and safeguarding all company assets.
- Prepare financial statements, including but not limited to balance sheet reconciliations.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate all activities of the general accounting function to ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of all financial results for the Business Unit/organization.
- Manage the day?to?day operations of the related general ledger accounts, including A/R, A/P, purchases, and P&L activity.
- Implement controls and testing/monitoring including but not limited to procurement approvals, inventory testing (including counts and obsolescence), operating and payroll disbursements such as usage of petty cash and local bank accounts.
- Helps to create accurate budgets that allow for the clear understanding of what must be delivered by our management team to meet organizational goals.
- Identifying process improvements and efficiencies, including the implementation of new systems and advise management with regards to resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Manage various systems used in the accounting process and implement enhancements as required by growth and expansion
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency for all related accounting functions.
- Maintain current and accurate accounting records and support.
- Lead and mentor members of the Administrative team including, but not limited to, Administrative Assistants or Accounting specific employees.
- Attract, develop, and retain competent and committed staff members.
- Assist in the audit of the Business Unit’s/operations financial records and work effectively with outside auditors.
- Perform special projects and address ad hoc responsibilities as requested.
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with functional and departmental leaders
- Maintain a professional image at all times by:
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- Respecting the customer’s property.
- Participate in ALL company sponsored training classes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 6?10 years accounting experience, with at least 2 years management experience
- Technically adept in all areas of accounting and financial management including, financial analysis, budgeting, reporting and risk assessments.
- Knowledge of and experience with policies, procedures and sound systems of internal controls
- Quantitative financial analysis experience.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of computer financial applications and proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Proficient use of accounting systems including AP, AR, GL and Inventory.
- Background in building a team culture through recruitment, motivation, and training of staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- General office environment.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related equipment.
- Ability to sit for long prolonged periods of time
- Must have sufficient auditory functioning and visual acuity to operate computer?aided call management hardware, software and communications equipment.
- Must be able to work extended hours, nights or weekends.
- Work assignments may be performed with or without reasonable accommodation to a known disability.