The Call Center Manager is responsible for the overall success of leading the inbound acquisition to achieve the targeted run rate of calls with exceptional levels of service. Responsibilities include planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and control Client Care Representatives activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives while maintaining a strong customer focus, leveraging the brand, in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
- Assume full operational responsibility for the schedules and coordination of Client Care Representatives workforce.
- Maintains control over departmental expenditures.
- Develops forecasts for sales growth, through sales quotas for Client Care Representatives based on appointment windows, agreement opportunities, upsell opportunities.
- Participates in sales generation by actively seeking new business.
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors development of Client Care Representatives through diligence in training using Success Academy material to ensure consistence service levels.
- Review reports in Successware21 and Call Cap to ensure that the opportunities for call conversion are maximized.
- Review pricing structure for appointments, service fees and agreements by quarterly competitive shopping.
- Coordinates with Operation Manager and/or monitors dispatch operation to ensure all work is distributed evenly and appropriately to technicians, based on workload, technician availability, technician expertise, and priority of assignment needs.
- Develop and implement operational plans to achieve number of calls required to fill a successful operations board.
- Generates outbound activity with CCR team when inbound activity fails to deliver required call volume.
- Maintains operational statistics to include call tracking, daily CCR sales, client concerns, etc.
- Reviews customer satisfaction list daily and resolves all issues same day.
- Conducts weekly meetings (at minimum) with CCR’s to ensure continuity exists among team members and that each is meeting or exceeding annual goals.
- Supports General Manager in management support functions as required.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by:
- Wearing only company approved and provided One Hour, Ben Franklin, or Mister Sparky apparel.
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL One Hour, Ben Franklin and Mister Sparky standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- Respecting the customer’s property.
- Participate in ALL company sponsored training classes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in increasing responsibility in a residential service operation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a supervisor and manager within a home service industry operation.
- Proven, consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue objectives.
- Background in building a team culture through recruitment, motivation, and training of staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have computer experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- General Office and Field Assessment.
- Frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, stretching, climbing, twisting, and reaching.
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb.
- Ability to continually bend, kneel, stoop, stretch, climb, twist, and reach.
- Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.