The Client Care Representative (CCR) ensures that the first interaction a client has with our organization is first rate in terms of service quality. The CCR provides options for service appointments, sales appointments and is required to hold call center performance metrics that is required in the organization.
- Maintains the scripting required and provided by the franchise system for quality and efficient interactions with the inbound client base.
- Offer appointment windows, ancillary products and services that contribute to achieving the call center sales quota – daily, weekly, monthly.
- At the direction of the Call Center Manager, engages in outbound calling activities to secure the appropriate amount of calls required for a successful service operation.
- Maintain customer database, ensuring complete, accurate, and updated entry of information.
- Participates in ensuring the agreement bases is renewed and scheduled for the technicians
- In cooperation with the Dispatcher or in back?up role:
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding company schedule and requested lead times, equipment service, and service invoicing, and general inquiries.
- Enter service calls, schedules calls, and generates call debriefing with technicians daily.
- Follow?up and schedule preventative maintenance service appointments.
- At the request of the Call Center Manger may be required to perform administrative duties to assist with the overall efficiency of the operation
- Review completes service work orders for accuracy
- Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with clients through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently
- Maintain a professional image at all times by:
- Following safety policies and procedures
- Abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service experience.
- Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills.
- Advanced communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- General office environment.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related equipment.
- Ability to sit for long prolonged periods of time
- Must have sufficient auditory functioning and visual acuity to operate computer?aided call management hardware, software and communications equipment.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and may be exposed to verbal and/or physical confrontations
- Must be able to work extended hours, nights or weekends.
- Work assignments may be performed with or without reasonable accommodation to a known disability.