Finding a Plumber in Durant FL
Most of us don’t think about a plumber until an emergency hits and water could be flowing everywhere. Then you end up calling someone, anyone that can help you out of your emergency. You might get lucky and find a great plumber that way, but 9 times out of 10, you could be dissatisfied with the service, price or professionalism of the work. Doing a little due diligence before a plumbing emergency arises in you Durant FL home, with save you time, money and lots of headaches! Here’s just a few things to pre-qualify a plumber:
- Get referrals from family and friends
- Ask for licensing, bonding and insurance information of the company
- Ask for and get references
- Look at online review sites for great reviews and complaints
- Check pricing structure to be sure it is fair and reasonable
- Check to make sure background checks and drug tests are done on all plumbing technicians who will be entering your home
This is just common sense that will prevent any problems in the future. Of course, you could call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing and know that the entire list above is addressed to your satisfaction, before they come to your door.
Durant FL Plumbing Services
What kind of services can residents of Durant FL expect from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing? Well, to name a few:
- Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- Replace/Repair Water Heaters
- Locate Sewer Camera
- Inspections Recorded on DVD
- Sewer Replacement/Repair
- High-Pressure Scour Water Jetting
- Garbage Disposal Repair/Replace
- Broken Water Pipes
- Replace/Repair Faucets
- Repair/Replace Shower Valves
- Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV)
- Water Line Replacement
- Sewer/Water Excavation Experts
Conserve Water with Durant FL Plumbers
Many folks in Durant FL are concerned about the environment and conserving water and energy. They ask the expert plumbers at Benjamin Franklin plumbing how they can both conserve water and energy and save money at the same time. These are the suggestions our plumbers offer clients:
- Rain harvesting systems that captures rain water into a storage tank that can be used to water landscaping, wash cars, etc.
- Greywater systems: utilizing greywater from showers, baths and laundry washing to be funneled to a tank and then be used to water landscaping
- Tankless water heaters: These units produce 2-5 gallons of hot water per minute. No storage tank is needed as with traditional hot water heaters and units are mounted on the wall, saving space, energy and water.
- Manifold and recirculating plumbing systems save a lot of water and money over traditional trunk and branch plumbing. Easy for plumbers to install.
- Water conserving appliances such as low flow shower heads, low flush toilets and low flow faucets can save hundreds of gallons of water over a year for Durant FL homeowners.
Ask the experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing how you can conserve water and save money with the new plumbing technologies available today.
When to Call a Plumber in Durant FL
There are many reasons you should have a regular plumber that you trust in your circle of experts as a homeowner in Durant FL. Pipes can break, drains can get clogged up, toilets can overflow and water heaters wear out. You may have a lot of choices of plumbers in your community, but trusting the best plumber to do a job well, with a 100% guarantee, will give you peace of mind in the long run. Call the experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing to join in a life-long partnership of safety, security and overall health for your family, your household plumbing and your satisfaction of a job well done!