Employment Type: Full-Time
The Opportunity Coordinator is responsible for selling products, services, and supplies in a designated market area via outbound telephone contact.
• Responsible for helping customers with Retail solutions for their homes by moving customers to action through setting sales appointments for branded products.
• Proactively places outgoing customer telephone calls to installed?base in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns.
• Follows up on cancelled or sales calls not closed to gain client feedback on why the sale was not completed or the appointment was cancelled.
• Communicates value of solutions offered which best fit customer’s interest and uncover all home opportunities on the call.
• Maintains a closing ration on all leads of 10% or higher on assigned products while maintaining an average selling price of 80% or higher of regular retail.
• Generates leads for outside sales staff.
• Completes all invoicing, financing, install prep information, etc. and turns in daily.
• Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
• Maintain a professional image at all times by:
• Wearing only company approved and provided apparel.
• Following safety policies and procedures.
• Abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics.
• Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
• Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
• Respecting the customer’s property.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in a customer?facing sales function with proven success in telesales as a first call closer.
• 3 – 5 years of previous customer service experience.
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate clearly in a positive, nurturing manner.
• Ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely.
• Strong relationship building and active listening skills, customer focused and disciplined.
• Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Advanced degree in related field.
• General office setting.
• Extended work hours to include day and/or evening shifts.
• Ability to operate a personal computer and related equipment.
• Ability to sit for long prolonged periods of time
• Must have sufficient auditory functioning and visual acuity to operate computer?aided call management hardware, software and communications equipment.
• Ability to work under stressful conditions and may be exposed to verbal and/or physical confrontations.
• Must be able to work extended hours, nights or weekends.
• Work assignments may be performed with or without reasonable accommodation to a known disability.