Employment Type: Full-Time
Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, the Parts Runner will shuttle necessary parts and supplies for service repair completion to technicians as well as assist in maintaining inventory and stock. Assisting technicians as necessary.
• Deliver ordered parts to field service technicians.
• Perform part warehouse operations to include sorting, stocking, organizing, etc.
• Assist with inventory control and cycle counting.
• Assist in the shipping/receiving department as needed.
• Provide assistance to technicians as necessary.
• Maintain a professional image at all times by:
• Wearing only company approved and provided apparel.
• Following safety policies and procedures.
• Abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics.
• Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
• Respecting the customer’s property.
• Participate in ALL company sponsored training classes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Prior warehousing and delivery/driving experience.
• Mechanical aptitude and industry experience.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
• GED or High School Diploma.
• Frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, stretching, climbing, twisting, and reaching.
• Driving in heavy traffic for short and long distances in various weather conditions.
• Capability of lifting 75 pounds.
• Capability to carry items weighing 75 pounds.
• Ability to stand, walk, and climb.
• Ability to access interior/exterior landscapes and different levels of terrain while performing duties.
• Ability to continually bend, kneel, stoop, stretch, climb, twist, and reach.
• Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.