Toilet Clog Services in the Tampa Bay Area
Toilet clogs can try the patience of even the most cool, calm, and collected Tampa homeowner. While a clogged toilet can cause a mess and put more stress on your home’s other working toilets, it can also be a warning sign that there’s a larger plumbing problem lurking in your pipes.
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, we’re here to answer all your questions about your blocked toilet, and most importantly, promptly fix any Tampa toilet problem.
Toilet unclogging services typically range from $150 to $500 on average.
Don’t let a clogged toilet ruin your day! Contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for expert toilet unclogging and repairs. You can also call 813-980-3353 to schedule toilet unclogging service at your Tampa home. We answer our phones 24/7!
What Causes Toilet Clogs for Tampa FL Homeowners?
This is one of the most common questions we get from concerned homeowners. There are many potential causes of a clogged toilet, and sometimes, more than one issue contributes to your problem.
Typically, toilet clogs are caused by:
- Flushing something insoluble: By accident or without thinking, you may have flushed cotton balls, “flushable” wipes, or even a child’s unseen small toy. These items won’t break down in water, causing toilet clogs and possibly backups.
- Something stuck in the U-pipe: This toilet drain trap stays filled with water, preventing sewer odors from coming into your home. Sometimes, the trap captures excess toilet paper or other items mentioned, causing a toilet blockage.
- Buildup in the pipes: Skipping plumbing maintenance can increase the risk of clogs, especially in homes with older plumbing systems.
- Faulty toilet flappers: These round rubber gaskets inside toilet tanks may not close completely if they’re broken or there are problems with the connecting chain.
- Low flushing pressure: Low-flow toilets sometimes don’t produce enough force to completely force all the toilet paper down the toilet. You may need a toilet upgrade or drain cleaning service if this is the source of toilet clogs.
- Roof vent blockages: Vents allow fresh air into the plumbing system. They may be blocked by leaves or other debris. We can clear your toilet vent out safely for you, restoring proper function to your home’s toilets.
- Sewer line issues: If the sewer line is cracked, collapsed, or damaged by tree roots, wastewater won’t properly flow out of your home’s plumbing systems, causing your toilets to clog and potentially back up.
- Unused plumbing: If you travel frequently or live in other areas for part of the year, you may find plumbing issues, like toilet clogs, upon your return. If you hear strange sounds or experience slow drains, contact Ben Franklin for a plumbing inspection or Tampa water jetting service to clean your pipes. We can diagnose and repair plumbing issues before you experience toilet problems.
We’re ready to fix your toilets, and we have the expertise and tools to get the job done right the first time. Contact Ben Franklin Plumbing online or call 813-980-3353 for toilet service in Tampa, FL.
Why Tampa Toilets Keep Clogging & How Professional Plumbers Can Help
If blocked toilets are a common occurrence in your Tampa-area home, one of our expert plumbers can determine what’s causing this recurring problem. Often, the main issue stems from the list above.
To narrow down the root of the issue, we’ll test the various fixtures in your home. We may even conduct a video camera inspection of your pipes to see if a deeper issue in your home’s plumbing system may be to blame. Once we determine the source of the problem, we’ll quickly unblock your toilet clog and help you prevent future clogs.
Get expert drain clearing services to fix your blocked toilet. Contact Ben Franklin Plumbing online for toilet clog repairs in Tampa, FL. You can call 813-980-3353 to schedule service.
What Happens During Professional Toilet Unclogging Service?
When we visit Tampa homes to address clogged toilets, we generally:
- Ask homeowners what’s been happening
- Test the toilet and other plumbing fixtures
- Use state-of-the-art tools, including video cameras, to diagnose the problem
- Explain our findings and the most effective solutions available
- Complete the repair service efficiently and clean up after ourselves when we’re done!
We can fix any problem that may be causing toilet clogs in your Tampa, FL home. Just call us at 813-980-3353 or contact us online to schedule toilet repair service in or around the Tampa Bay area!
Choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for Your Clog Removal Services!
When a bathroom is out of order due to a clogged toilet, we understand the strain it puts on your household. Our experienced and reliable team is available for you 24/7 to fix your clog and get things back in working order fast! We work around your schedule because plumbing problems should be the last thing on your mind when you get home from a long day of work! Our friendly plumbing technicians are highly trained and up to date on all of the innovative plumbing equipment available. If you need fast, reliable clog removal for your home, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing today!
Call our team today to schedule your clog removal services at 813-980-3353 or schedule your appointment online for a time that’s convenient for you!