Benjamin Franklin Plumbing’s Service Operations Manager, Scott W., explains what a homeowner should look for when hiring a plumber in the Tampa Bay area.
Checklist for Hiring a Plumber
- Is it a reputable company?
- Is the company licensed and bonded?
- What type and extent of continuing educational training does the company offer their plumbers?
- What types of guarantees and warranties does the company offer?
- What is their service availability?
- What is their hiring standards?
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing we offer all of the above. We have been in the business for over 29 years and many of our customers have been using us for decades. We are licensed and bonded. We offer weekly continuing educational training for our plumbers and dispatch. Our guarantees and warranties are the best in Tampa Bay, plus we guarantee our arrival time. We will pay you $5 for every minute we are late, up to $300. We have a large team of plumbers with well-stocked trucks so your service call can be completed the same day.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing also has the highest industry standard when hiring our team members. Each employee is required to pass a national and local background test and a drug screening. We want your family to feel safe and know that they will receive the highest quality of service when Benjamin Franklin Plumber services their home.