Water Heater Replacement in Tampa, FL
Water Heater Replacement Service in the Tampa Bay Area
Reliable access to hot water in your home is essential. It’s what you depend on to clean, cook, bathe, and do other necessary chores. So, when your water heater can’t keep up or it breaks down completely, you need an experienced local plumber to replace your water heater and restore your access to hot water—you need an expert at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing!
For more than 30 years, our trusted team of master plumbers has been providing top-quality water heater services to homeowners in and around the Tampa Bay area. Whether you’re proactively replacing an aging water heater or it’s time to remove and replace a broken one, don’t hesitate to contact our team! We’re ready to help and get your new water heater installed.
Need expert advice about the best new water heater for your Tampa, FL home? Time to schedule water heater replacement services? Call 813-980-3353 or contact Benjamin Franklin online now!
4 Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement Services for Your Tampa Home
When you’re not a water heater expert, it can be easy to overlook the signs that your system is on its way out. To help you recognize when it’s time for water heater replacement service, here are the most common signs to keep an eye out for:
- Your water heater can’t keep up with your hot water needs.
- Your water looks rusty or emits an odor.
- Your water heater rumbles, pops, or whines.
- You see water leaking from the base of your water heater.
If you notice these red flags, it’s extremely likely that you need water heater repairs or replacement service.
And whenever you’re ready for water heater service, call 813-980-3353 or contact us online!
Do I Need Water Heater Replacement Service? Find Out With a Water Heater Health Check!
Florida water is HARD. It deposits mineral gunk at the bottom of your water heater, and this gunk slowly builds up over time, leaving less and less room in your tank for hot water! When enough of it builds up, some of that sediment comes through your hot water taps.
With our exclusive Water Heater Health Check service, we can clean out the gunk and/or repair corroded parts in your water heater, saving you several thousand dollars and possibly adding 5 to 10 years to your system’s life. Schedule your FREE Water Heater Health Check now!
Types of Replacement Water Heaters for Tampa, FL Homes
When it’s time to replace your water heater, you’ll have a lot of options. Choosing the right one is essential to ensuring that your new water heater fully and efficiently supports your needs—and that it will fit your space and last for as long as possible. Here’s a look at some of the most popular types of water heaters in Tampa-area homes.
When you’re ready for some expert advice or water heater replacement service, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing at 813-980-3353 or contact us online.
Traditional Tank Water Heaters
With an average lifespan of 8 to 12 years, tank water heaters are:
- Powered by electricity or natural gas
- Typically the most inexpensive water heater you can buy
- Equipped with tanks that can range in capacity from 20 to 100 gallons
- Generally less energy- and water-efficient than other varieties
Hybrid Water Heaters
Also lasting an average of 8 to 12 years, hybrid water heaters can:
- Provide twice as much hot water as a tank water heater
- Maximize the efficiencies of tank and tankless water heaters
- Cost a little less than tankless water heaters
- Cost more than traditional tank options
Tankless Water Heaters
With an average lifespan of 10 to 15 years, tankless water heaters are:
- An energy-efficient, green option, regardless of where you live in the Tampa Bay area
- Energy efficient, only heating water as you need it
- Effective at reducing waste water
- Pricier than traditional options, costing at least twice as much as the average tank water heater
Benjamin Franklin GoHot® tankless water heaters deliver endless hot water through a piece of equipment the size of a briefcase. Pair that with a state-of-the-art water softening system, and you can get optimal value from your new water heater, extending its life by months to years!
Solar Water Heaters
Usually lasting for 8 to 12 years, solar water heaters are:
- The most eco-friendly option on the market
- Available in tank or tankless varieties, both of which require solar panels to operate
- Usually the most expensive option
- Able to heat your water at nearly zero cost, once they’ve been installed
Schedule Water Heater Replacement in the Tampa Bay Area: Contact Us
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is ready to help you choose your replacement water heater and get it up and running!
Whether you need a quote for a new water heater or you’re ready to schedule replacement service, call 813-980-3353 or contact us online now. Whenever you call for a Punctual Plumber, here’s what will happen next.